eps360® – 100% Recycled
Made of 100% recycled EPS expanded polystyrene, Benchmark Foam’s eps360® is the green alternative for environmentally sound construction in many traditional applications.
- Produced from clean, dry, post-consumer expanded polystyrene (EPS), eps360® is a 100% recycled product.
- Qualifies for green building programs, such as LEED® with its regenerated manufacturing process.
- A smart alternative for environmentally conscious builders.
- Benchmark Foam serves as a recycling center for unnecessary household packaging, jobsite waste and much more.
- Ensures third party requirements are met by thorough testing of recycled material prior to remanufacturing into eps360®.
- Aids builders and homeowners to meet sustainability goals.
- Maintains same physical properties of virgin, non-recycled EPS.
- Save heating and cooling costs with an average R-Value of 4 or above.
- Take advantage of cost effectiveness of eps360® through added value manufacturing
- Can be used wherever most EPS foam insulation is installed.
- Customize thickness of 4′ x 4′ sheets to accommodate jobsite requirements.
- Adaptable to various applications, including roof systems, interior or exterior walls and many more.
- Choose desired thickness of the 4′ x 4′ sheet to meet your needs.
- Achieve a higher average R-Value and compressive strength than other rigid insulation boards for the same cost.
- Easy installation with lightweight 4′ x 4′ sheets.
- Integrates as base layer in tapered roof systems.
- Capable of retaining stable, permanent thermal performance
- Will always be recyclable into future insulating products.
- Smart way to build green with ongoing energy savings.
- Prevent frost penetration and frost heaves on poured concrete basement walls.
- Save energy costs by limiting heat loss to a minimum.
- Enjoy a more comfortable living space by using eps360® to protect the exterior foundation from cold weather damage.
- Increase overall energy efficiency of building.
- Reduce heat loss by installing eps360® before pouring a concrete slab.
- Prevent possible frost heaving with added insulating value.
- Causes less environmental impact than other rigid insulation boards by not using harmful blowing agents like HCFCs (hydro chlorofluorocarbons.)
- Appreciate a steady temperature in lower levels.
Read, download or print our eps360® brochure.
Read about a project using eps360®.
Benchmark Foam, Inc., 401 Pheasant Ridge Drive, Watertown, South Dakota 57201
Phone 605-886-8084 Toll-free 800-658-3444 Fax 605-886-8099