Benchmark Foam Releases New One-Piece Corner for ICF Insulated Concrete Forms
Benchmark Foam is proud to announce its new line of corners used in ICF Insulated Concrete Form construction. Benefits of the new one-piece corner include:
- Versatile installation with option to build staggered or on-bond
- Available in right or left to accommodate all layouts
- Save money and reduce installation confusion by eliminating the extra corner tie used with traditional molded corners
- New design features added strength with an embedded corner tie made of more plastic to enhance durability
- A wider nailing surface is available with the embedded corner tie design
While the traditional molded corners with extra corner ties will still be available, the new corner option is designed to better accommodate every builder's needs.
We're excited to start including this corner design on new projects. For more details or a free quote on your current project, call the Benchmark Foam team at 800-658-3444 or 605-886-8084.