Phone: 605-886-8084; 800-658-3444
Located at 401 Pheasant Ridge Drive, Watertown, South Dakota, Benchmark Foam, Inc. is a manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam and other specialty plastics. (Scroll down for a map of our location.) Our skilled team is innovative, constantly working to solve your current and future needs. We know that your business depends on our product arriving on time. Our service response is so dependable, we back it with Benchmark Foam’s On-Time Guarantee. Your product will be shipped and arrive by the agreed-to arrival date or we will discount your invoice 10 percent. We work to accommodate customer needs, giving you confidence when you place an order, even if it needs to be rushed. And we do not have truckload quotas, so no matter how large or small, your order will be shipped on time. We provide EPS products such as:
- Commercial and Residential construction insulation
- Heated Flooring System insulations, including Thermo-Snap™ (patented), our 4′ x 4′ in-floor insulation panels into which radiant tubes easily snap into manufactured pathways
- High-Density EPS for high strength insulation board applications such as sub-slab for in-floor heat, perimeter insulation and pre-cast walls
- PreFirred insulation for finishing basements, concrete walls and concrete masonry unit (CMU) walls
- Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF) including Benchmark ICF, LITE-FORM® and FOLD-FORM®
- Roofing insulation customized systems
- Lite-Deck® and Lite-Deck® Tilt, a lightweight, stay-in-place form that provides structural strength for site-cast or pre-cast concrete floors, roofs, decks and walls
- eps360®, a 100% recycled insulation product suitable for many traditional construction applications, including roofing, foundation/perimeter and sub-slab insulations.
- Architectural Shapes for Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- Geofoam, a super lightweight fill material for geotechnical engineering and green-building applications
- Insul-Skirt installed as insulating skirting for RVs
- ThermoSkirt as insulating skirting for modular or site-built homes
- Interlocking Tank Pads for above ground storage tank support
- Dock Floats used to build durable floating docks or platforms
- Pitching Mounds that easily turn a softball field into a baseball diamond
- Packaging, including molded and fabricated packaging, flexible foams, wraps, packing peanuts, custom-molded and flotation products.
- Knockdown Coolers consisting of six panel box liners for any insulating box need. Request the custom size and thickness you require.
- Emergency Safe Room Storm Shelters constructed with insulated concrete forms (ICF).
- Architectural Accents by Signs By Benchmark, a division of Benchmark Foam Inc.
- Custom Specialty Foam products such as cake forms (also known as cake dummies), columns, panels and replications
- Exterior & Interior signs custom-manufactured by Signs By Benchmark, a division of Benchmark Foam Inc.
Our products are used in building envelope applications essential to achieving energy savings in new construction and building renovations. To learn how our products may qualify for federal tax credits and obtain our Manufacturer’s Certification Statement, click here. Our goal is to be a benchmark of teamwork, quality and service.
Click here to read, download or print our Benchmark Foam, Inc. Corporate brochure.
Call Benchmark Foam for your EPS foam product needs: 800-658-3444 or 605-886-8084.
Brenda Hansen, Customer Service and Angela Allen, Sales Coordinator
Phone 605-886-8084 Toll-free 800-658-3444 Fax 605-886-8099
Products Made In The USA!
EPS is a lightweight, versatile, economical, recyclable material that can be tailored to meet changing and complex requirements. Select one of the following topics to learn more:
- Commercial Insulation
- Residential Insulation
- Thermo-Snap™ & Heated Flooring System Insulations
- Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF)
- Signs By Benchmark
- Interlocking Tank Pads
- High-Density EPS
- Dock Floats
- eps360 - 100% recycled
- Custom Molded Packaging
- Knockdown Coolers
- Safe Room or Storm Shelter
- Specialty Foam & Coatings
- EPS for Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
- Roofing Insulation
- Architectural Shapes for EIFS
- Baseball Pitching Mound
- Environmentally Responsible
- AARA Buy America Certificate